Look no further. The game changer to the softphone landscape is coming soon! CounterPath is excited to release updates to our Bria product line in the next few weeks!
Bria from CounterPath is an award-winning softphone client that allows users to make voice or video calls over IP, see if their contacts are available, send instant messages and share screens with other users. Bria works on Windows and Mac computers, iOS and Android mobile devices and tablets.
The new version of Bria for desktop includes updates to:
- 1080p video for clearer, crisper image quality
- Enabling customers to leverage the advanced image quality of today’s leading phone cameras, no matter where they are in the world
- Outlook integration
- Empowering everyday global Outlook users to access their contacts, see if they’re available through presence status and click to call, all without leaving Outlook
- Messaging hyperlink preview
- Refreshed User Interface
- Frictionless software updates
Bria for Mobile updates will include:
- A universal binary that automatically optimizes the user experience for tablets without needing to purchase a different version, as is required with many of CounterPath’s competitors
- CounterPath provided Push Notification Service to ensure users do not miss incoming calls, while minimizing battery consumption
- Includes HD video, messaging, presence and premium codecs at no extra charge
- Free updates and upgrades
The new Bria for Desktop will be available in June through the CounterPath Store. Bria Mobile is expected to follow in early July and will be available through the Apple Store and Google Play.
For more information on this upgrade, read the news release.