After a vigorous testing process, CounterPath is excited to announce official certification with the BroadSoft® BroadWorks® platform on our Bria desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
This certification solidifies our BroadWorks Feature Pack for Bria clients and makes it the softphone solution of choice for enterprises worldwide looking for a highly customizable softphone to work with their BroadWorks platform.
Highlights of the solution include:
- Integration with BroadWorks Device Management for retrieval of configuration information and single sign-on to the BroadWorks platform. Bria clients also check in for updates to configuration files and upgrades to the softphone clients (if applicable).
- Enhanced call history that displays both basic and enhanced call logs using call information hosted on the BroadWorks® Xtended Service Platform. This lets users easily filter call information by Missed, Placed and Dialed calls, and call history is even captured for calls received when the mobile device is not available.
- BroadWorks-based Enterprise or Group Directory Listings can be added to the Bria client contact list with a simple click.
- Advanced Service Management options that include BroadWorks Anywhere, Do Not Disturb, Simultaneous Ring, Remote Office and various other call forwarding options that let users pick and choose their way to let contacts get a hold of them best.
- Call center features that provide Bria desktop clients with several Call Control extensions to provide seamless operation with existing BroadSoft applications.
- And much, much more!
What is even more exciting is that CounterPath is currently working to certify XMPP functionality with BroadSoft’s BroadCloud™ and BroadWorks® Collaborate Instant Messaging and Presence services! We’ll keep you posted on how things go…
For more information, contact a CounterPath Sales Representative.
You can also find out more resources about CounterPath’s certification with the BroadWorks platform on BroadSoft’s Xchange website at http://xchange.broadsoft.com/php/xchange/