**Breaking News: Bria SaaS now available for BlackBerry! **
Everywhere you look, computing technologies are going to the cloud. For enterprises and IT departments especially, it makes good business sense—creating the possibility to add capabilities or increase capacity to workforce software systems on the fly without investing in infrastructure, all while being able to manage it easily and remotely.
The research supports this hunger for all things cloud. IDC research shows that worldwide spending on cloud services has grown almost threefold, reaching $44.2 billion in 2013.
As a large part of our business is helping your business connect, communicate and collaborate, it’s only natural there’s a Bria cloud solution also. We call it Bria Software as a Service (Bria SaaS).
In a nutshell, Bria SaaS combines the Bria suite of softphone clients for smartphones, tablets and laptops with CounterPath’s cloud-hosted Client Configuration Server (CCS).
The benefits are many, but let me break down just a few of the top ones for you.
Top 5 Benefits of Bria SaaS:
- Available for both desktop (Windows, Mac) and mobile softphone clients (iOS, Android, BlackBerry)
- Bria is the industry’s favorite softphone client, loved for its intuitive user interface and all-in-one-features which allow not just VoIP calling but also video calls, Instant Messaging and presence, plus advanced audio codecs, security and reliability
- Bria mobile clients can be downloaded via the Apple iTunes, Google Play and BlackBerry App World stores
- Our cloud-hosted CCS allows distribution, provisioning and management of Bria clients through either a web admin portal or API
- Can be deployed with minimal risk and maximum flexibility
Read more about how Bria SaaS may be the enterprise unified communications solution you’ve been looking for.
If you’re a Channel Partner interested in more information on Bria SaaS, send us an email.
How are you embracing cloud technology in your enterprise? Leave a comment and let us know.