Meetings with people who work in scattered locations often need to be done via conference calls. Conference calls are great if you can get them set up and running smoothly, but this is not always easy.
The first challenge is waiting for every participant to join the call while also being able to hear others and communicate clearly. Secondly, it is helpful to be able to do more than just talk. Managing presence and recording meetings are very useful features.
Issues associated with conference calling include:
- Participants could be unreachable if they have either not received an email you sent or are not using the same communication tools.
- Participants need additional tools i.e. screen sharing apps or plug-ins
- They then need to download applications that sometimes require special permissions.
- Participants don’t have the correct credentials to join the call
- It’s not unusual for one or more people to have the wrong pass code or ID
- Lack of call recording
You shouldn't have to endure these challenges forever. There's a tool that has all the necessary features included, all in one place.
CounterPath’s Bria 5 has it all. Users can become active conference participants by installing and configuring the app on their computers and/or mobile devices. Provisioning and on-boarding are straightforward for multiple users. Meeting invites are easily and effectively managed through Outlook integration. Participants can seamlessly be added to a call with the touch of a button. Screen sharing and call recording along with other key features, are all available within the same interface.
To learn more about us, visit our website.