At CounterPath we look for ways to improve in everything we do. Especially when it comes to our flagship products. We are happy to announce several enhancements and improvements that have been deployed to our Bria 4 client.
Bria 4 is a perfect complement or replacement for your desk phone as it enables you to make voice and video calls over IP, manage your presence, send instant messages and share your screen.
What's new in Version 4.4?
- More Emoji Support. Colour emojis and a greater variety of emoticons are now offered to enhance your chat sessions.
- Video Window Enhancements. Controls have been added on the video window that let you view, change and select more options while previewing your video or while you are on a video call.
- Network Quality Indicator. Bria now displays your Wi-Fi and network performance up front on the interface while you are in a call.
- Headset/Speakerphone Device Selection. Bria’s user interface now provides a dropdown menu for you to select headset or speakerphone mode instead of just a button to toggle between them.
- Announcements Tab. The option for an Announcement tab has been added to provide you with important product or service related announcements from CounterPath. This tab will only display when a message is available and you will have the ability to dismiss and/or remove the tab once a message is viewed.
- Broadworks SIP Extension Enhancements for Windows. Primarily for call centre environments, this feature provides the third party with the ability to answer or hold calls when set in your Preferences.
We are proud of what we have built, so please visit the Bria 4 page for more information.